Can-Am Commander Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Boovan, any pics of the mudlites?
I keep forgetting to take pics. I'll try my best to take some this weekend.
I also have some 29.5x12x12 outlaws mounted on my beadlocks, that ill take pics of too.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Thanks everyone... I ordered a set of 27.5" Pitbull Growlers today (and 5 more sets for my buddies) from the US.... 4 week delivery. We wanted something different. Heard great things from the forum. Too expensive to buy in Canada.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am running 30" Zilles with 14" rims no lift had to do some trimming on the back plastic other than that they fit and work great

·
Registered
63 Posts
My 29.5 terms rub a little when turning and going through a ditch at the same time and I have the Catvos spring spacers

·
Administrator
26,374 Posts
Cheapest route leave it stock and go with a 29". Once you go past 29 your looking at replacement of primary clutch or stuck running in low 90% of the time to keep from blowing the belt .

·
Registered
57 Posts
Not trying to step on your toes Ace but my 21 XTP came with 30’s from the factory. These new machines are way different than the older versions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts
The base model DPS comes with 27’s. On a 14” steel wheel. The XT has 28’s on a 14 “ aluminum wheel. The DPS also has slightly different suspension pieces. It doesn’t have the high clearance a-arms like the XT and XTP do. Which makes it 60” wide instead of 64.5”.
OP…. I don’t think you’ll have any issues with 30’s. Especially with the 9” width.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 Commander 1000 XT
3 Posts
The base model DPS comes with 27’s. On a 14” steel wheel. The XT has 28’s on a 14 “ aluminum wheel. The DPS also has slightly different suspension pieces. It doesn’t have the high clearance a-arms like the XT and XTP do. Which makes it 60” wide instead of 64.5”.
OP…. I don’t think you’ll have any issues with 30’s. Especially with the 9” width.
My '15 1000 XT came with 27's on 14" alloy wheels. When it's time for new tires, I'm planning to add a 2" lift kit and go with 28's. I'd rather not have to put a lot of money into clutch work or replacement at the same time (fixed income!). Still not sure if I should stick with the staggered widths (current fronts are 9", rears are 11") or go with 9's all around.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts