Can-Am Commander Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to upgrade my skins and rims. I was thinking of the ITP 312's black/ silver on ITP Mud Lites 28/10/14 frt and 28/12/14 rear. I know these won't rub... but how much bigger can we go. I would love to slam some 30's Mud Lites XXL's to get the ground clearance and the tires aren't that heavy.No lift. Anyone have other idea's? Would even go for bead locks as long as they have a little bling. Also, is the Commander bolt pattern 4 on 137? Offset?

·
Registered
490 Posts
I am running 27.5" PitBull Growlers on 14" wheels and one of them has rubbed inside the front fender once while going over some rocks slowly.

Are you sure 28's won't rub? I think it depends on the tires and what real size they are compared to what it says on the side of the tire.

·
Registered
42 Posts
commander9.jpg

Here is mine 29.5s no lift and no cuting

·
Registered
40 Posts
im running 30" moto monsters and 14" diesels...no lift

·
Registered
30 Posts
Turboearl,

How do you like these tires and are they rough when riding on the trails? Have you had a chance to try them in the mud yet?

·
Registered
327 Posts
30x12x14 Mudlites F/R
Trimmed plastic & also Rock Sliders

·
Registered
87 Posts
I put on a set of moto monster 30x10x14. There is some rubbing in the front on the fender flares, just needs some minor trimming and should be good to go.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
XT Rubs inside rear fender- 2" wheel spacers with Dragon Fire 12x7 Baja Crippler wheels and Maxxis Bighorn tires 27-9-12 / 27-12-12.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts