Can-Am Commander Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
From the location of where there mount you want need to remove them to wash out anything. But by removing the center cowling is pretty much all that necessary. Once you mount them you want need to remove them. Like they advertised the air flow through the sxs is greatly increased, plus they look cool doing it. SSPX0360.jpg :happy2:

·
Registered
114 Posts
We're never done. I dont have my commander right now...its down getting a supercharger installed on it. I should have it back the week after thanksgiving and we can look at designing a radiator guard that deflects the mud away while still offering protection and air flow.

thanks
Kyle
Who's doing the commander supercharger conversion and is it an available kit to purchase???

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I swear, some of you guys need therapy............a supercharger !

Yup, Me thinks that went "Poof" a while back ......................... or, it sure does take a while to get it done. Never did hear any more about it after that 1 statement :icon_ nono2:
Oh, I might add, I think I do need therapy. I won't get to ride any for 2 weeks straight, counting this coming weekend.
If it's 3 in a row, somebody better be getting a straight jacket ready

·
Registered
99 Posts
I see that this thread is a couple years old, however, are you still producing these parts? are they still available?

·
Super Moderator
24,163 Posts
Here are ya some vents what color do ya want them? I can spray bomb them any color.

And will ship them anywhere for the low price if 49.95 ea. lol
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
650 Posts
Here are ya some vents what color do ya want them? I can spray bomb them any color.

Do these come with contour bends for our Commanders ? I want exact fitment.....:funnycanam:

·
Super Moderator
24,163 Posts
You send me your plastic and I will contour the to fit right in. Lol you don't think I'm going to contour them on my plastic do ya. Return shipping is next day air and free. Lol

·
Registered
2,446 Posts

Nice piece of work there Chris Ole' Buddy :icon_ nono2: ................... NOT
Is the wood grain finish included? :icon_wink:

·
Super Moderator
24,163 Posts
For an additional fee of course. Now the ?? Is laminate or the real deal as in the pic.

·
Registered
650 Posts
You send me your plastic and I will contour the to fit right in. Lol you don't think I'm going to contour them on my plastic do ya. Return shipping is next day air and free. Lol

Cool. They're on their way. Can't wait.........:icon_ rofl:

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
For an additional fee of course. Now the ?? Is laminate or the real deal as in the pic.

By the sq. ft. I presume?
I would definitely want the Can Am French Canadian Curly Maple (grown in Canada & assembled in Mexico) :icon_wink:

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
Vent

Hi Doc, I will second 2nd. that comment!!!
Sometimes we all need a good laugh or two.
Lets not forget
'We are all here for a good time, not a long time"
GO FOR IT
Bollax in Baja

But I do like the vents (not yours Acefire) :icon_ nono: the other one

·
Super Moderator
24,163 Posts
Hi Doc, I will second 2nd. that comment!!!
Sometimes we all need a good laugh or two.
Lets not forget
'We are all here for a good time, not a long time"
GO FOR IT
Bollax in Baja

But I do like the vents (not yours Acefire) :icon_ nono: the other one
What's wrong with mine? I guess I don't need to put you on yhe list for a set then huh.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts