Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody bit the bullet and purchased doors for their Commander Max yet? Wondering how they fit and what brand to get.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I went with the Dragon Fire doors. I love them. Takes a while to install, but they look great, shut like they should.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks everybody. I like the Dragon Fire Doors. Now to find the coin!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went with the dragon fire doors through octane toy box. I hope they get here quick! They look bad ass on everything I've seen them on.

·
Registered
152 Posts
better allow a long weekend to install & have a friend to help hold parts while you start bolts. my 2 doors took about 7 hours as their is alot of plastic to r&r

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I'm halfway done with the install. Not technical, just tedious. Most of the work is taking off fenders, rockers, seats and nets. The doors are a very high quality piece of work. My only beef is the directions. I was able to find a post on here that was quite helpful. I will post it below this one.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got the dragon fire doors finished tonight. The drivers side goes a lot faster. I like them a lot.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Contact bluefireoutdoors.com or a2z canvas in Chattanooga. I think they’re the same company but not sure. I’ve seen some of theirs for a max with oem pro armor doors but they may be able to do them for dragonfire too.

I made some for my 2 seater:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts