Can-Am Commander Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My Maverick XRS is being torn down to race..all parts have just over 100 miles on them. All prices plus shipping.

We have many other Maverick Parts off of our car too so let me know if your looking for something specific

FOX 2.5 SHOCKS $1800

These are not even available yet from Fox or BRP. They will retail for $3400 so I am told by BRP. Not sure if they will fit the Commander... they should no problem on the front, not sure about the rear. They are the most bad ass shock to come on a factory UTV yet.. they are the real deal.

XRS FActory 12" bead lock wheels with Big Horns Tires $800 SOLD

XRS Factory Seats with Base $400 SOLD

Cage is already sold

Michael Lansky 520-370-1514 or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
727 Posts
My Maverick XRS is being torn down to race..all parts have just over 100 miles on them. All prices plus shipping.

FOX 2.5 SHOCKS $1800

These are not even available yet from Fox or BRP. They will retail for $3400 so I am told by BRP. Not sure if they will fit the Commander... they should no problem on the front, not sure about the rear. They are the most bad ass shock to come on a factory UTV yet.. they are the real deal.

XRS FActory 12" bead lock wheels with Big Horns Tires $800

XRS Factory Seats with Base $400

Cage is already sold

Keep the wheels and tires for me. I will get them from you when I get back.

·
Registered
646 Posts

FOX 2.5 SHOCKS $1800

Cage is already sold

Arent the seats interchangeable to the Commander? I'd be interested but shipping would probably be stupid high.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

FOX 2.5 SHOCKS $1800

Cage is already sold

Arent the seats interchangeable to the Commander? I'd be interested but shipping would probably be stupid high.
they are interchangeable with the commander...get me a zip and I'll let you know the shipping charges.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

FOX 2.5 SHOCKS $1800

Cage is already sold

Keep the wheels and tires for me. I will get them from you when I get back.
they are all yours...see ya when your back in town!

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Try Grayhoung bus as there shipping will be the cheapest on those seats.

·
Registered
646 Posts
my maverick xrs is being torn down to race..all parts have just over 100 miles on them. All prices plus shipping.

Fox 2.5 shocks $1800

these are not even available yet from fox or brp. They will retail for $3400 so i am told by brp. Not sure if they will fit the commander... They should no problem on the front, not sure about the rear. They are the most bad ass shock to come on a factory utv yet.. They are the real deal.

Xrs factory 12" bead lock wheels with big horns tires $800

xrs factory seats with base $400

cage is already sold

michael lansky 520-370-1514 or email me at [email protected]
arent the seats interchangeable to the commander? I'd be interested but shipping would probably be stupid high.
they are interchangeable with the commander...get me a zip and i'll let you know the shipping charges.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They are exactly the same seat that comes in the X Commander...same everything.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Michael,
Do you have the length of the shocks?

thanks,
Luiz Andre.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Michael,
Do you have the length of the shocks?

thanks,
Luiz Andre.
I dont offhand...but need to get them as we know they will fit the front of the Commander, but need to measure to know whether they fit the rear. The car is off to the fab shop, so hoping to have those measurements in the next few days. Will get back to you with that info ASAP.

thanks,

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Any Info on the Mav shocks on the commander yet?

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Any Info on the Mav shocks on the commander yet?
I will taking the shocks off tomorrow or Friday... I can get measurements then.. as the new HCR suspension and Kings shocks will be here and ready to install!

·
Registered
29 Posts

FOX 2.5 SHOCKS $1800

Cage is already sold

I want the seats, my zip is 78572, can you give me a shipping cost

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here is the info on the Mav XRS Shocks

21 3/4 front eyelet to eyelet
23 1/4 rear eyelet to eyelet

Was asking $1800 but open to realistic offers They are over $3200 from BRP and not available yet.

Seats have been sold..thanks for asking

·
Registered
138 Posts
do you think these shocks would work with the sdr motorsports +4 kit i have on my commander? waiting to hear back from sdr as to what the lenght is with their aftermarket fox shocks are.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts