·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Nice

·
Registered
716 Posts
Nice videos.

Maverick didn't beat the xp by much tho. Kind of disappointing.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
83 Posts
The lead was huge for that short of a run! They started at 0:18 in the video and passed the camera at 0:25 That is a big lead for a 7 second run and the RZR even had the jump.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
XP's have long legs so a couple of cars open at 300' is not enough as the xp will drive around a stock commander in time. Probably wont happen with the mav but you would think at 300 it would be farther ahead with 101 hp.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Nice! Thats what I love about these forums!! Now throw a Commander in there with them and see what the results are!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Were they in two wheel or four wheel? They both make alot of power and I'm sure they were both spinning alot taking off. The extra power of the Maverick won't help much if it can't get traction.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Got to love the forums! The xp guys arent happy cause Polaris didnt release a mav killer. Commander owners arent happy cause the mav didnt destroy the xp. The world didnt end Fri so I'm happy..lol

Who cares about stock? Stock to stock is a pissing match between manufacturers. Racing mano to mano no one ask if you are stock unless they lose..lol

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
I ran 2 XPs and beat them both on a 300' sand track and they were paddled so no pissed commander owner here!

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Mine was bone stock with 70 miles on it so I had a riot.

·
Registered
716 Posts
You guys beat the xp with your commanders? I love my commander but I call bs. My buddy has an Xp and kicks my ass. I'm even clutched. He is bone stock.

Lets see proof. I bet you don't have it. Or your machines are not stock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
111 Posts
You guys beat the xp with your commanders? I love my commander but I call bs. My buddy has an Xp and kicks my ass. I'm even clutched. He is bone stock.

my stock 2011 commander x is a a dead even race with my brothers stock 2012 900xp. if either one of us beat each other its because one of us got a better launch out of the hole and then from there out its dead even

·
Registered
179 Posts
I guess I care about stock vs stock. Its a good starting point. Add on's are exactly the same thing as a stock vs stock race in my opinion. You just get the, "well he beat me because he has this mod or that mod" argument.

·
Registered
716 Posts

my stock 2011 commander x is a a dead even race with my brothers stock 2012 900xp. if either one of us beat each other its because one of us got a better launch out of the hole and then from there out its dead even
Show some videos. I need proof. Cause my buddy kicks my a$$.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts