Can-Am Commander Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is the manual for the Jensen JWR200 wired stereo remote that comes with the Commander Limited.

Thanks to Rumrunners for sending this to me. I'm making this available to everyone per his request.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have the wiring diagram for it ?
The round JWR200 you see in the Limited is just a remote. It's running to the head unit that's mounted inside the dash above the glove box. The unit is the Jensen JS2212 as seen here, but obviously without the fancier faceplate interface:
JMS2212 - JENSEN Waterproof AM/FM/iPod/iPhone & SIRIUS Satellite Radio Ready Stereo with USB Input & NOAA Weatherband

Nevertheless, here's the wiring diagram for the back of the head unit you were asking for:
http://www.jensenmarinedirect.com/downloads/dl/file/id/418/jms2212_owners_manual.pdf

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I have a 2016 can am commander limited 1000. It came with the radio you are speaking about. I would like to swap out the remote head with a radio with bluetooth. Does anyone know if the . Jensen MS3A would work with what is currently installed. The ipod cable no longer works and that is the only way I listen to music when riding (radio stations are few and far between in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan). I do not want to replace anything else (speakers, etc). Just want to swap out the head with something that will use bluetooth so I can listen to my music. I'm not handy when it comes to electrical stuff.

Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just bought a 2020 Commander Limited and the radio that came with it is Bluetooth capable, You can probably get one from Can am.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I have a 2016 can am commander limited 1000. It came with the radio you are speaking about. I would like to swap out the remote head with a radio with bluetooth. Does anyone know if the . Jensen MS3A would work with what is currently installed. The ipod cable no longer works and that is the only way I listen to music when riding (radio stations are few and far between in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan). I do not want to replace anything else (speakers, etc). Just want to swap out the head with something that will use bluetooth so I can listen to my music. I'm not handy when it comes to electrical stuff.

Thanks in advance for your help. View attachment 65993
Hi, I am also interested in swapping out the remote head for the Bluetooth model MS3A. Did you do this successfully?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts