Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are heading there if anyone thats in the area is interested. It will be the 1st ride of the season. My uncle just picked up the 1000 limited, so he's itching to get it dirty.

message me if youre interested. So far its just a couple of us. 2 manders and 2 atv's.

·
Registered
499 Posts
If it were a week later it might have been a possibility.

On the same note my brother and I are doing a ride at mines and meadows down around Pittsburgh Pennsylvania sometime the last week of the month. I will post exact dates once I get them. Again if anybody’s up for that ride it would be great to have more people.

P.S. MOT sorry for crashing your thread!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no worries bud!

one day ill make it to mines and meadows. it's only about 2 hrs from me as opposed to majestic being 4

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Words of wisdom don't trust the signage at M&M's we dang near lost one of our group in a 4 seater no lift mav as someone moved a caution deep warning sign and it was a mudbog bulit for Hammerhead and crew lol just sayin!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Man, I like a weekend camping at Majestic! I've been to a yearly fall ride there for more than 10 years, I'd guess (except I missed last year :( ). The Cannondale crew shows up in Sept and I usually stay for about 4 days since it's about 9hrs from me. I've had alot of fun romping through there on a quad or MC. Never been there on a SXS, I guess its pretty good that way, too. Thinking about it, I guess most of the trails are plenty wide.

Broke my elbow there 6 or 7 years ago.

Have they put in any new trails in the past couple years? Have Fun- got me dreaming about it!!!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
If it were a week later it might have been a possibility.

On the same note my brother and I are doing a ride at mines and meadows down around Pittsburgh Pennsylvania sometime the last week of the month. I will post exact dates once I get them. Again if anybody’s up for that ride it would be great to have more people.

P.S. MOT sorry for crashing your thread!
hey I’ll be out at mines and Meade next weekend (Saturday) for their Easter egg ride

·
Registered
499 Posts
post some pics upon your return, maybe a little info/heads up. Be sure to find all the eggs or they’ll be pretty ripe again I get there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts