Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I made the switch a couple months ago from a Polaris 570 Crew to a Can Am Defender Max XT H10. These are some AWESOME machines(glad I made the switch). I will primarily use it for hauling people back and forth to the duck blind. I’ll also use it for work around my property and joy riding with the family. I just recently had a guy weld me up a rack that can be locked down with the linQ fasteners. I have a 42” light bar that I’ve installed (no pics yet) but I haven’t wired it up yet. Added the sport fender flares, side mirrors, and dealer installed a clutch kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure looks great. I am new to this forum and Defenders. What is a dealer installed clutch kit? Thanks

Thanks!

Reduces belt slipping (for oversized tires). Someone else can probably explain more detail

·
Registered
38 Posts
Sure looks great. I am new to this forum and Defenders. What is a dealer installed clutch kit? Thanks

Thanks!

Reduces belt slipping (for oversized tires). Someone else can probably explain more detail

Looks good. What size tires are those? Did the dealer recommend the clutch kit?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thanks!

Looks good. What size tires are those? Did the dealer recommend the clutch kit?

30” ITP Cryptid Tire’s (they run a little small

It was more me than the dealer that wanted the clutch kit... I figured it was a cheap expense for something that I may need down the road

1 - 7 of 7 Posts