Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had Compressor removed from system and machine and was wondering what the hell to do with the harness since it's not something I can just unplug on other end. Read where someone cut it and put a plug on all the wires. Don't want to leave it under seat because that is just a problem waiting to happen. And I have enough of those already.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Maybe you could disconnect it from the main harness at HIC8. It looks physically close to S1, which is the ACS switch.
acs harness.jpg acs harness2.jpg

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I looked trying to find a plug for it and followed it all the way behind the air box and didn't see anything. Here is the thread I was reading. Post #3
looks like i'm going to have to cut it and get a plug. Just wondering what would be the best type since he just says 24 pin. And how would I put that on. Thinking of just cutting it and slapping some boot wrap and black tape on it and hoping for the best. I know it can't stay where it's at.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Well I don't know. Even the parts fiches show those connectors. I guess a machete and a couple rolls of tape will do it. I'm sure it's been done before.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts