Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a place to have the fall roundup in 2021.

Need to have at least 500 miles of trails minimum. With wild to extreme terrain. High speed to rock crawling preferably no to minimal mud.

So if anyone know a good place let me know. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
25,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well we are on the way to moab Utah for this yes ride. Last year was deadwood South Dakota. So just looking for next yes ride spot. Most of us are from WV OH MI PA . So not picky just looking for some place that can keep us busy for 6 day. We normally rent house or camp. From Sunday to Sunday.

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
What about the ones from Colorado and Wisconsin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Boogerhead

·
Registered
279 Posts
There are many miles in Idaho that would fit your agenda. The high speed might be a bit dicey.

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
What about them?
The people that live there. Don’t you think maybe they would want to come on tbe ride

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Well we are on the way to moab Utah for this yes ride. Last year was deadwood South Dakota. So just looking for next yes ride spot. Most of us are from WV OH MI PA . So not picky just looking for some place that can keep us busy for 6 day. We normally rent house or camp. From Sunday to Sunday.
Yes most of you are from wv oh mi pa

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Forget New England....they can’t handle a couple bugs.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Ck out Taylor park or Lake City , both in CO.
There Are cabins at both and THOUSANDS OF MILEs
Mild to extreme riding. Not to mention the fall colors are fantastic.
Another great place is Marysvale,UT.
We just got home from Marysvale and we had a ball for 10 days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
I vote Colorado

·
Registered
7,989 Posts
Bstromback, don’t you have family near Taylor Park?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking for a place to have the fall roundup in 2021.

Need to have at least 500 miles of trails minimum. With wild to extreme terrain. High speed to rock crawling preferably no to minimal mud.

So if anyone know a good place let me know. Thanks
Upper peninsula Michigan

·
Registered
30 Posts
AceFire, Inasmuch as I want to promote our 84%federally owned open land here in Nevada (ranging from craggy mountain climbing to massive sand dunes, open dry lake beds to single track paths made by stoned desert mountain goats looking for the next old mining camp or ghost town), might I suggest the TAT, or TransAmericaTrail. Did part of it on a dual sport years ago-hence the Nevadahalfrack moniker from a crash that broke 5 ribs..starts in Tennessee and ends at the Oregon Coast. Phenomenal variation of landscape along the way..

·
Super Moderator
25,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not street legal so can't run it with our group. The trail now runs from NC and NY across would love to run it some day.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Not street legal so can't run it with our group. The trail now runs from NC and NY across would love to run it some day.
Dang! Well, still PLENTY of varied terrain across Silver State if you’re so inclined..start on the Utah border and go to the Oregon/NV border as the roadway requirements here are somewhat lenient so far.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you want extreme you HAVE to check out Windrock Park in Tennessee. Many miles of trails in the Cumberland Mountains. It is truly awesome. I also have to recommend the Upper Peninsula. I live there. I know. Access to northern Wisconsin trails. A great combination of twisty trails and grades, with plenty of support services available. Otherwise know as bars and restaurants. You will not be disappointed!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts