Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking for cover by Troy for my 2015 commander 1000 max limited. I just bought the commander and I know I’m going to need a console cover here in Phoenix, Arizona

·
Super Moderator
25,807 Posts
Sorry but only ones you will find are used. I Think Tighttops made one similar to his. If they still make them .

·
Super Moderator
25,807 Posts
Troy hasn't has any made in couple yrs now. That's why I said used is all you will find. One actually popped up on here a week or so back I checked it has already been sold.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I saw that I missed that one. I’ll continue to keep an eye out for them. It’s $385 for the titetops console cover

·
Registered
21 Posts
I haven't installed it yet, been too busy but it looks great. I also bought their doors and for the money they are great also, easy install.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool... can you give me an update after you install the cover and take your commander on a good ride. Let me know if it is with the $385

·
Registered
21 Posts
Install was really easy and straight forward, the push pins that brp uses are junk as everyone is aware im sure but inreplaced them with some longer and stronger pins. Sound improvement maybe a little, less plastic vibration for sure and definitely cooler than without the cover. It is still middle of winter here but a notice difference than without it. Worth the money I would say.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts