Can-Am Commander Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2016 Commander I bought came with the factory half windshield which is so scratched up I can't see through it, will try wet-sanding and polishing to see if it's salvageable.
It also came with the Can-am flip up windshield which is held on with 8 clamps. Unfortunately onle 1 of the clamps is complete, the other 7 are missing the half you remove to take the windshield off. The local dealer says they're on back order, have been since spring (if you believe them). Unfortunately I did not get the part number.
So does anyone have any of these clamps laying around or know where I can get some? Would like to get some before the snow flies.
Thx

The clamp:

The half I need:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Didn't think I'd have any luck...
The 2016 Commander I bought came with the factory half windshield which is so scratched up I can't see through it, will try wet-sanding and polishing to see if it's salvageable.
It also came with the Can-am flip up windshield which is held on with 8 clamps. Unfortunately onle 1 of the clamps is complete, the other 7 are missing the half you remove to take the windshield off. The local dealer says they're on back order, have been since spring (if you believe them). Unfortunately I did not get the part number.
So does anyone have any of these clamps laying around or know where I can get some? Would like to get some before the snow flies.
Thx

The clamp:

View attachment 66915

The half I need:
View attachment 66914
I'm not sure but it looks like a super atv flip up windshield clamp. Check out superatv.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts