Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have the 2" RT lift, plus 2" extended trailing arms. I threw on some axles stenders and did a test drive (on pavement, around the neighborhood). It performed fine. However, I'm worried when I take her off-road and articulate a bit they may pop out and tear up the axles. Attached pics from both side of the diff. So far, best suggestion for axle replacement is OEM Maverick XC/XXC axles as they are about 1/2" longer. Any other suggestions for decent aftermarket axles that are at least 1/2" longer? I don't need top of the line or the most hardcore option...just OEM or better strength and a bit longer. As of now, I'll most likely stick with the Maverick axle option. Thanks in advance guys.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I put the RT 2” lift in a 2013 mander limited with zero issues. What machine are you running?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey guys, I have the 2" RT lift, plus 2" extended trailing arms. I threw on some axles stenders and did a test drive (on pavement, around the neighborhood). It performed fine. However, I'm worried when I take her off-road and articulate a bit they may pop out and tear up the axles. Attached pics from both side of the diff. So far, best suggestion for axle replacement is OEM Maverick XC/XXC axles as they are about 1/2" longer. Any other suggestions for decent aftermarket axles that are at least 1/2" longer? I don't need top of the line or the most hardcore option...just OEM or better strength and a bit longer. As of now, I'll most likely stick with the Maverick axle option. Thanks in advance guys. View attachment 65985 View attachment 65986
I have the RT lift PLUS the 2" extended trailing arms...doesnt equate to a full 4"...but close enough. Just the lift it was fine, with the arms, they pull out. I ordered Maverick XXC OEM axles today, and I will be selling my OEM axles, as theyre basically brand new (100 miles or so)

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Sorry for the late reply but yes oem Mav xxc axles are the way to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts