Can-Am Commander Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WETSOUNDS COMPLETE SOUND SYSTEM WITH SUBWOOFER ………FENDER EXTENSIONS…. DOOR STORAGE BAGS ……… SUPER ATV GLASS WINDSHIELD…..SUPER ATV REAR WINDSHIELD ……… OVERHEAD SWITCH PANEL …….42 IN CURVED LIGHT BAR …. CUBE LIGHTS…… BATTERY UPGRADED WITH NEW BRACKET ……. ROCK LIGHTS … …….. INTERIOR DOME LIGHTS.……. REAR BACK UP LIGHT BAR….. OK DONE FOR NOW LOL
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have had my XT-P since July and I have add Corbin turn signal with new front lights with horn kit & WD electronics turn sign signal switch (Chris help with the wiring to delete the rocker switch), 12 inch bumper LED Light bar and 32 inch roof bar, Dual rear high mounted side shooter LED lights, center brake light, half windshield, door bags, shoulder bags, Tailgate extension, Electronic device holder, Over head console with custom switches and dome lights, Rock lights, fire extinguisher, Larger battery and holder, on board battery charger, cargo rack, spare tire on factory rim, EMP metal shifter gate, Jack Daddy jack and BRP front and rear Arm protectors
The main ones I have done are Simpson S3 5 way seatbelts, Dyno Jet tuner ECM flash, Razor back belt temp gauge, Shock Therapy DRS kit & Internal valving plus IQS with pre load collars and reservoir caps, Garmin Tread GPS, Mr. RPM oil filter adapter, BRP snorkels ( belt temp went up 10 degrees average over stock), BRP rear view mirror and camera and more.
If you have any questions on anything I have installed please reach out. Good luck with your build.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have had my XT-P since July and I have add Corbin turn signal with new front lights with horn kit & WD electronics turn sign signal switch (Chris help with the wiring to delete the rocker switch), 12 inch bumper LED Light bar and 32 inch roof bar, Dual rear high mounted side shooter LED lights, center brake light, half windshield, door bags, shoulder bags, Tailgate extension, Electronic device holder, Over head console with custom switches and dome lights, Rock lights, fire extinguisher, Larger battery and holder, on board battery charger, cargo rack, spare tire on factory rim, EMP metal shifter gate, Jack Daddy jack and BRP front and rear Arm protectors
The main ones I have done are Simpson S3 5 way seatbelts, Dyno Jet tuner ECM flash, Razor back belt temp gauge, Shock Therapy DRS kit & Internal valving plus IQS with pre load collars and reservoir caps, Garmin Tread GPS, Mr. RPM oil filter adapter, BRP snorkels ( belt temp went up 10 degrees average over stock), BRP rear view mirror and camera and more.
If you have any questions on anything I have installed please reach out. Good luck with your build.

·
Registered
51 Posts

You stated that "belt temps" went "UP" after snorkels.. you meant "DOWN" correct??? the belt should run cooler with more venting???

·
Registered
13 Posts
You stated that "belt temps" went "UP" after snorkels.. you meant "DOWN" correct??? the belt should run cooler with more venting???
No I mean up. The longer tubes are a little more restrictive and I have notice a 10f increase in average temperatures over the course of the same trails and weather conditions. I also run the pre-filter on the intake and clutch inlets but I had them on the factory setup as well. That was my findings and others my differ. Stay safe, Mark

·
Registered
51 Posts
No I mean up. The longer tubes are a little more restrictive and I have notice a 10f increase in average temperatures over the course of the same trails and weather conditions. I also run the pre-filter on the intake and clutch inlets but I had them on the factory setup as well. That was my findings and others my differ. Stay safe, Mark

Well that's not good !! Seems ass backwards, but stranger things have happened. You didn't change belts/brands in the process did you? Not all belts are created equal. A lot of people assume that if it "fits" its the same or better, but not usually the case. Do you intend to remove the snorkels??

·
Registered
13 Posts
Stock belt and I service the clutch and the one bearing every 1000km. If you look at the complete install, the size and shape of the inlet tubes are a little more restrictive based on how they have to fit in that tight space. Stock ones are shorter runs with less bends. Just thought I would put it out there because I had the data with out snorkels.
Note the the belt never gets higher than 165 with the snorkels. No matter what I would run the Razor Back belt temp gauge just to sure.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Really nice. Their website doesn't seem to have an option for Commander

Did you pick one for the Maverick sport to fit it on your Commander?
Yes I did. Maverick Sport XXC 1000R - I wanted the center exhaust to take the heat away from the shock. MBRP are working on one for the commander and it could be here sometime in July but I couldn't wait :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts