Can-Am Commander Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts
I have 600 miles on them and they are doing good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, on a side note, you need different rims to fit the 30's. Do you need different rims to fit 29's? I have a 2 to 2 1/2" lift and would like to get a bit more ground clearance. I have issues high centering especially with 4 on board. Also, what would wheel spacers do in tire clearance or ability to gain a bit more lift? Most of the trails around here (in the forest) have berms built across them to help control erosion.

Do a rt lift and the 30" tires . The outback work great . I am running four rear mander rims with the max tires and I like them a lot . The are such a smooth rolling tire , it's hard to believe they are a mud tire

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good looking bike. Im wanting a four seater for around the house.

Discussion starter · #28 ·
I had a few guys tell me the rear design of the commander is not the best for the gear lift.
They would recommend it on any other utv but not the commander.
Any truth to this ?
Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I had a few guys tell me the rear design of the commander is not the best for the gear lift.
They would recommend it on any other utv but not the commander.
Any truth to this ?
Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

SXS gear has a new bracket design. Ill get you some pictures. I wished I would have stacked it on my Catvos 4" lift.

This is what i'm doing next, lift kit and new tires. This one looks awesome. I just got done adding a roof, stereo system, and LED light bar. Picture attached of how mine is sitting right now.

Nice. Now please visit the screen name thread. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, on a side note, you need different rims to fit the 30's. Do you need different rims to fit 29's? I have a 2 to 2 1/2" lift and would like to get a bit more ground clearance. I have issues high centering especially with 4 on board. Also, what would wheel spacers do in tire clearance or ability to gain a bit more lift? Most of the trails around here (in the forest) have berms built across them to help control erosion.

What size racer tech lift did you put on ?

and what stm clutch? What year is yours? And at what size tires should you change clutch ?

Racer tech lift ,
2inch utv inc spacers
30inch Outback Max

Stm clutch on the way
[/QUOTE]

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.