Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what are some of your other toys?
And maybe post your Commander next to your car or truck and let us know something about the other toy.

Post some pictures
:commanderroll:
I don't own this one they cost around $14,000,000.00 new. Just get paid to fly it.
It burns 1.5 gallons of jet A per minute or 90 gallons a hour, but its fast up to 178 mph (155 kts.) and it has the power to do it with 1300 horsepower on this model.
Sikorsky S-76

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Some pics of my drag car.
Also some pics of the motor, it's a 302 Ford, with billet Hemi Heads, billet bottom end, a custom made intake, and Magneto/dry sump/fuel pump drive.

Gotya beat Bryan by over 1000hp! I can run that fast in the 1/8th mile.

It's sorta slow now, I haven't raced in over three years, the four wheelers are just as much fun, and way cheaper!

Attachments

·
Banned
2,446 Posts
What kind of times did you rin mrrpm anf that is way cool bryan

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
sweet lookin heilo bryan ... full life support on it too?
Just compressed air, oxygen, suction, and power. The rest is on whatever equipment we take. For babies the Isolette weighs 300lbs with all its equipment. For older kids we take as little as possable. On board we have a Doctor, RN, and RT on most flights and sometimes a EMT or two.
The first picture was taken yesterday in Santa Barbara, and the second was taken today in Ontario, CA. Keeping busy, average one transport a day but sometime we will do up to 4 in 12 hour shift.

But I am liking MrRPM's ride. Looks like a lot of fun.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I can't believe it..!! Breakin can post a pic...!!:):)

·
Banned
2,446 Posts
please go to my new thread and have a look im sure you will be happy.. i called mark he learned me over the phone so woooo hooooo now osokill has more to worrie about

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Cummins, looks nice, you do a lot of wake boarding?

Breakwind, it looks like it is hard to load like that, if you go to far, its over the edge. How did you get it up there?

Looks like some good toys everyone. All we need is time to use them.

·
Banned
2,446 Posts
Cummins, looks nice, you do a lot of wake boarding?

Breakwind, it looks like it is hard to load like that, if you go to far, its over the edge. How did you get it up there?

Looks like some good toys everyone. All we need is time to use them.
i drove it they guys at the dealer could not belive it either

·
Registered
143 Posts
Here are my other toys!!

These are from my hay day when i used to be somebody!!

1 - 20 of 287 Posts