Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1208 Posts

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LETS SEE YOUR MODS

I've spent a little money on my XT1000 had it now for 1 month and love the thing 600 miles and 55 hours here's a few things I've done to it.
He's spoiled he eats Polaris for lunch and Arctic Cat for Supper!!! LOL!!!
Oh the barn is also a mod for the Commander to live in.

Double Click to enlarge.
DSCF3094.jpg , DSCF3018.jpg ,

DSCF3141.jpg , DSCF3174.jpg

DSCF3175.jpg

·
Registered
314 Posts

Buckshot Racing +4 Long Travel
Magnum Fox Shox
Fu2Chassis rear cage, lightbar, front bumper
Twisted Stitch rear seat
Hand painted yellow HIDs and sand wheels
Handmade decals

New aluminum rear skid plate under construction...

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Come on I figured this would be a good thead so we could show off the money we spent on these toys we all love. Lets see some pics guys don't be shy I like plan stock too that's what I bought.

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I keep my spare in the back of my truck unless we are going on a long ride. I got the spare from one of the vendors for $100 it was a used XT rim and tire.

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice X's Robmc80
Aren't these machines a blast I'll be headed out first thing Friday with the RV and Commander XT to ride all weekend. We'll be at River Run Fri. Sat and Sunday.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Help with back bumper

I recently purchased a can am back bumper was going to install myself but the directions are very weak. Ask my dealer he says they have never installed one either. I would like to hear from someone who has one or installed one?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
1000XT with rear cage extension and a rear seat. Also made my own 3/8" UHMW skid plates.

Attachments

·
Registered
314 Posts
1000XT with rear cage extension and a rear seat. Also made my own 3/8" UHMW skid plates.
How much was your UHMW and what size? I been looking to do it myself too. So far I have found from McMaster-Carr, 48" X 48" sheet for $164 in black or $149 in white.

·
Registered
186 Posts
My recently finished mods = plenty of lights. 30" tribal whips led bar up front. 2, 6" Anzo led lights in the back. And 4, 6000k HIDS replacing the factory lights. All finished up with some nice switches from OTRATTW.

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Now that's some light. I had seen those light bars before this weekend and they are like turning on the SUN!!! Cool!!!
My buddy put one on the front of his X its BRIGHT!!!
Looks good buddy and it did come in handy this weekend on our mud ride.

1 - 20 of 1208 Posts