Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nice use of LED lights , what about the lights used in sign boxes ?? You also provide the solutions about these kind of LED lights. If yes than post some sample pics here.

·
Registered
461 Posts
We Just got these added to our store.
Home :: Lighting

Please Check them out.
We have the 20, 30, and 40 instock ready to ship!
Can you please explain how a 240w (3x80w) on your 40" light only pulls 10 Amps...
My calculation of current draw being 240w/12v = 20Amps?

My biggest concerns are frying something by not having the circuit properly fused and correct wire gague etc...and drawing far more current than I might otherwise be expecting....

I have done some checking on several other manufacturers 40" lights and the current draws vary significantly based on the wattage they claim.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Bump...

Please Check them out.
Can you please explain how a 240w (3x80w) on your 40" light only pulls 10 Amps...

My biggest concerns are frying something by not having the circuit properly fused and correct wire gague etc...and drawing far more current than I might otherwise be expecting....

I have done some checking on several other manufacturers 40" lights and the current draws vary significantly based on the wattage they claim.
Bump,

Anyone?

P = I x E,
therefore, I = P/E or am I missing something?

For those wondering about the acronyms....

P = Watts/Power, I = Amps/Current, E = Voltage

·
Super Moderator
25,807 Posts

Please Check them out.

Bump,

Anyone?

P = I x E,
therefore, I = P/E or am I missing something?

For those wondering about the acronyms....

P = Watts/Power, I = Amps/Current, E = Voltage
Nope that's right. Watts divided by volts = amps if that was the ???? If not just ignore me. Lol

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

1 - 10 of 10 Posts