Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooooo many of the RZR peeps already here.....you feeling a little pressured, eh???? lol :) Hi guys, we can't wait for the unveiling too.
Home Of An ""Original"" Rotax Powered SxS!!!!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Sooooo many of the RZR peeps already here.....you feeling a little pressured, eh???? lol :) Hi guys, we can't wait for the unveiling too.
Home Of An ""Original"" Rotax Powered SxS!!!!
Welcome! Haha most of the RZR guys are power hungry so a new sport model is always intriguing :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
if can-am hit the trails in june polaris will be there with a bigger motor and i hope can-am comes so polaris will step up and give us a bigger motor

·
Registered
12 Posts
i would keep my rzr love it but would like more power with out breaking the bank
Sorry, I was quoting 4nines. Then the question was for LBR, who has a Rhino with a Rotax engine swapped into it. I am wondering if he'll keep it or sell it.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Then the question was for LBR, who has a Rhino with a Rotax engine swapped into it. I am wondering if he'll keep it or sell it.
Am keeping it, but we're wanting this particular horse on the ranch soon if it is what we're ALL speculating.....but also have reservations to wait a year for factory flaws to surface first tho....Lance

1 - 9 of 9 Posts