Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How are the Kolpin accessories? Thinking about getting the Kolpin roof and half windshield? Free shipping on orders of $100 or more so that always helps. Really like the UTV inc aluminum roofs but don't want to pay almost $100 for shipping. So I think I'll go with Kolpin plastic roof. How do you like them>?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Loving the new roof and half windshield. My only complaint-now dust comes in from the back going down gravel roads! May have to get the rear “windshield”.

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
It may seem crazy but the "pool noodle" trick on the rod in front of the bed really helps the dust problem. I actually used some pipe insulation that I had left over instead but the idea is the same.

·
Registered
111 Posts
How are the Kolpin accessories? Thinking about getting the Kolpin roof and half windshield? Free shipping on orders of $100 or more so that always helps. Really like the UTV inc aluminum roofs but don't want to pay almost $100 for shipping. So I think I'll go with Kolpin plastic roof. How do you like them>?
Bought their full windshield as a quick last minute deal before a big trip after my can-am one was shot; turns out it has held up really well. On a super dusty night time ride I ended up having to wipe it down a bunch just to be able to see and that dry rag on the dusty screen, it didn't care. Quite happy with it..

·
Registered
28 Posts
wabbastang,
I keep a damp microfiber cloth in a zip bag to wipe dust off my windshield then if necessary use a dry microfiber to dry it. Works well for me. With just a dry microfiber cloth I find static electricity builds up and windshield actually attracts the dust even faster.
Rich

·
Registered
111 Posts
wabbastang,
I keep a damp microfiber cloth in a zip bag to wipe dust off my windshield then if necessary use a dry microfiber to dry it. Works well for me. With just a dry microfiber cloth I find static electricity builds up and windshield actually attracts the dust even faster.
Rich
The static build up is a great point. Now I'm going to have to ground my windshield, never thought I'd say that - lol.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
I recently purchased the Kolpin rear windshield through side by side stuff and was cheaper than anyplace else.. 150-160 price range and shipping included.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts