Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A 400 mile three day ride a couple of weeks ago prompted the introduction of a cooler that could fit in our UTV, keep our beers cold for three days, and keep out any unwanted friends attempting to take liberties with our drinks.

After some research and some extreme "testing" we found a winner.

SXS Performance proudly introduces the addition of YETI coolers to our product mix.

The original and still the best heavy-duty cooler around, the YETI Tundra is a rugged, all-purpose, large cooler that comes in a variety of sizes for wilderness expeditions, hunting, fishing, tailgating, and more.

Plus, they are bear proof!

Click on the pic to take you to the site.

·
Registered
177 Posts
These seem like they are very expensive until you use one and notice how long the ice last in them. It's not just the cost of ice but convenience as well. Especially if you are going on a multi day trip where stopping for a new bag of ice isn't an option. I love my tundra and I'm planning on getting a roadie before spring. If you are thinking about getting one but aren't sure just do it. I got mine for Christmas last year and it's one of the best gifts I've ever gotten.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I own several Yeti's, all the way from the Rambler(30 oz tumbler) all the way up to the 250. Great coolers. I have kept ice in my 250 for 12 days.

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Got one last for xmas and it replaced my Colman steel belted ice chest. It keep ice for a 3 to 5 days in 100 deg. Texas heat and now that its cooler outside 2 weeks usually.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Y'all should look into PELICAN coolers as well.. Same company as the legendary rifle and equipment water/dust proof cases military uses... Made in USA also not the Philippines

·
Registered
256 Posts
Y'all should look into PELICAN coolers as well.. Same company as the legendary rifle and equipment water/dust proof cases military uses... Made in USA also not the Philippines
Since these guys sell Yeti coolers and not xxxxxx brand, probably not the place to put this post. Also, you can get Yeti's that are made here. Just sayin.

·
Registered
96 Posts
My bad .. I apologize I thought this was a member forum.. To give opinions and helpful knowledge tips and advice. Thank you for correcting my path and getting me back on course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts