Can-Am Commander Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
That max xtp is sweet. Mine is supposed to be here this month. Well, actually it was supposed to be here in December but in can am time that translates to whenever they decide to ship it. Would have been nice to have had it for the 10 inches of snow we just got on our land.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That max xtp is sweet. Mine is supposed to be here this month. Well, actually it was supposed to be here in December but in can am time that translates to whenever they decide to ship it. Would have been nice to have had it for the 10 inches of snow we just got on our land.
I got lucky...it showed up in 3 months.

·
Registered
2 Posts
congrats! Although I'm regretting trading in my X3 max for one of these right about now. It sounds like I'll be waiting another 2 months for mine. I just heard from the dealership this week and my estimated scheduled delivery date is the week of June 30. That would make it 8 months since I dropped off the X3 (October 29th). Feel like an idiot not holding onto it until this one showed up....although if it would have been here in 3-4 months I wouldn't have cared as much. Hopefully that date doesn't slip.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just picked up a 90-mile 2022 Max XT-P yesterday - now to start accessorizing! First order of business is side view mirrors, driveline reinforcement and probably a clutch kit. It doesn’t seem nearly as fast as my ‘16 XT1000 but I think it may not be set up for high altitude.

If anyone has thoughts about good clutch kits, I’m all ears -

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just picked up a 90-mile 2022 Max XT-P yesterday - now to start accessorizing! First order of business is side view mirrors, driveline reinforcement and probably a clutch kit. It doesn’t seem nearly as fast as my ‘16 XT1000 but I think it may not be set up for high altitude.

If anyone has thoughts about good clutch kits, I’m all ears -

1 - 11 of 11 Posts