Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
BPR will be giving opportunities for test rides in Oregon during dunefest Aug. 4th to the 8th...:) My husband and I both got our confirmations for the test drive....YA..:D:D:D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Is it me or is the Ride Says it all Tour very limited to which states its going to?

I really want a demo ride here in the midwest

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Test Rides?

BPR will be giving opportunities for test rides in Oregon during dunefest Aug. 4th to the 8th...:) My husband and I both got our confirmations for the test drive....YA..:D:D:D
How do I do this? I will be there Friday, and would love to try one!

·
Registered
308 Posts
How do I do this? I will be there Friday, and would love to try one!
go to this site and click on the "tour" Can-Am ATV put in Oregon and Dunefest will pop up

Maybe we will see down there .....we have a silver Rhino (with a yellow strap on the bumper) now with an rotax in it that we will be driving....Barbara

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
I wonder why they don't come to hot states like here in Arizona? It makes me wonder if there are heat issues with these machines? It's been 105 to 109 degrees the last couple of weeks here. I hope this is not why. I want them to hold up to the heat of the southwest desert. I know they did some testing here in Arizona but it was in the cooler months.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I will be putting an X through the heat test in the Deserts of the South West also. I have anthor Cam-Am quad DS650 and never had a problem with it ( stock radi ). I am sure after seeing that Cam-Am did all there home work on the Commanders, that they also designed it to run in the hot deserts too.
:cool:
SS

1 - 20 of 21 Posts