Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
Can-am Commander is a very powerful vehicle, suitable for off-road. I love off-road, I am looking to buy a Can-am Commander. I am waiting for a sale to buy, will the car be discounted in the near future?
Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
130 Posts
No the Can Am Commander has been re-designed and new models have been released for 2021. I don’t foresee the Commander disappearing any time soon as there is still good demand for that sport/utility segment this vehicle fills. Now if your looking for the older version to buy new those are becoming few and far between.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Only thing i would change on mine is the motor position during the summer :p

Love the mid-engine design, but not in summer riding here in AZ! Waiting to go see one in person at the dealer...I could be persuaded to maybe trade in for one of the '21s.

·
Registered
289 Posts
They are selling for sure. Dealerships don’t keep them for long when they get them. One near me got a xt blue one in and sold it in an hour. They don’t want to deal at all on them. Msrp plus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
No the Can Am Commander has been re-designed and new models have been released for 2021. I don’t foresee the Commander disappearing any time soon as there is still good demand for that sport/utility segment this vehicle fills. Now if your looking for the older version to buy new those are becoming few and far between.
I have a 2015 limited I'm going to be parting with with only 1,200 miles on it.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Is he parting out? He says he's parting with

·
Registered
215 Posts
Just don't party too much our you will be parting it :p

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got a Turbo RZR and did the Shock Therapy treatment. They are 2 completely different cars and I prefer the RZR. Thought I would keep the Commander because it has been a great rig. It's loaded too. Full glass windshield front and back lights, travel cover, all wrapped pipes and heat shielding,full rear wind shield, full metal doors and some other stuff.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got a Turbo RZR and did the Shock Therapy treatment. They are 2 completely different cars and I prefer the RZR. Thought I would keep the Commander because it has been a great rig. It's loaded too. Full glass windshield front and back lights, travel cover, all wrapped pipes and heat shielding,full rear wind shield, full metal doors and some other stuff.
I am selling it. I guess I'll be detailing it tomorrow, though there isn't much to do. Might take it for a quick ride for old times sake.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts