Can-Am Commander Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tapatalk iphone / ipad App

Or founding friends here on Commanderforums.com set it up so you can access this forum from a iPhone app "Tapatalk".

Here is my review after one day using it.

I think it is a little pricy for a app that just links to other stuff. $2.99

It works but I still would rather use the web browser in the iPhone and iPad because the web site is laid out better than the app. You can get right to most recent or normal things like that, but it might be me, but so far I could not see how to start a new thread. You can however reply to a thread easily.

One really nice thing is, and maybe worth the app it's self is you can post a photo right from your phone or iPad. From the iPhone web browser you are not able to copy and paste like on a computer so now I can put up pictures any time on the go.

Conclusion for me is if you want or need to post photos from your device it is a nice thing to have if you don't mind paying the inflated price. But if you just want to read stuff on the forum, the browser may work better.

Bryan

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
ok somehow I am not geting it ... you all spend tens of thousands of dollars on these things but a 2.99 app that does things like allow you post pics of it on the fly is too pricey lol ummmmm ok

·
Registered
143 Posts
Ya.. Just got the i phone and web browser works good..

·
Registered
235 Posts
ok somehow I am not geting it ... you all spend tens of thousands of dollars on these things but a 2.99 app that does things like allow you post pics of it on the fly is too pricey lol ummmmm ok

That's a gallon of gas, so and ride time duh! Come on man do the math:D jk that payin for that when my browser works just as good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts