Can-Am Commander Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interest in box or bed cover???
We are thinking about manufacturing some sort of box for the commander. We currently make Cargo Boxes for RZR's but we wanted some input.
Would you guys prefer a Box or a Bed Cover? We are hoping to get started next month.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I think you might find some interest in a cooler. ha One that would fit, was wider than tall, and had a solid way to strap down from the sides to the tie downs. O and with a latch on the lid so you wouln't have to strap the lid shut. opening from cab side with one hand so you could drive as you reach back to get a "coke". ha Dang. that'd be sweet. Put me down for the first one

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
box vs. cover

We are leaning more towards the box. Just because the covers won't protect your gear from the dust and water with all of the cracks in the bed and tailgate. But the box could be completly sealed and keep everything dry and clean. We are excited to hear you guys' input on it.

We are thinking about manufacturing some sort of box for the commander. We currently make Cargo Boxes for RZR's but we wanted some input.
Would you guys prefer a Box or a Bed Cover? We are hoping to get started next month.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I might be interested in a box that is quickly removed to alter my configuration and free up the bed. The box would have to have a great seal for dust/moisture.

·
Registered
150 Posts
We are leaning more towards the box. Just because the covers won't protect your gear from the dust and water with all of the cracks in the bed and tailgate. But the box could be completly sealed and keep everything dry and clean. We are excited to hear you guys' input on it.

We are thinking about manufacturing some sort of box for the commander. We currently make Cargo Boxes for RZR's but we wantedme input.
Dang, so no cooler huh? ha

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cargo Box

We already make the Cargo Boxes for the RZR's and they have worked out great! :icon_ peace:
The size of box that we are looking at making are going to be 24(w)X18(d)X36-48(l), So they should fit a decent size cooler in them and thats just one more layer between your food and the dust. With room to spare for your other gear.:wink:

We are thinking about manufacturing some sort of box for the commander. We currently make Cargo Boxes for RZR's but we wantedme input.
Dang, so no cooler huh? ha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts