Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at a view from the back and is that the muffler just above the back axle and below the trunk? If so think it might be a little low if you get stuck in a deep wet mud hole.

Does it have power steering?

How many turns for lock to lock on the steering?

what type of seat belts does it have?

Can aftermarket seats be added without great modification?

I hope hand controles can be added along with being able to add a heater and cab enclosed.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I was looking at a view from the back and is that the muffler just above the back axle and below the trunk? If so think it might be a little low if you get stuck in a deep wet mud hole.

Yes. Thats the muffler. Not sure if it will affect under water riding.

Does it have power steering?

Nope. Doesnt need it. It's very easy to steer! I'm sure Unisteer will have a system available.

How many turns for lock to lock on the steering?

Hard to remember. Definitely less than 2.

what type of seat belts does it have?

Automotive style. Very easy to use.

Can aftermarket seats be added without great modification?

No problem! However, the factory seats are very comfortable!

I hope hand controles can be added along with being able to add a heater and cab enclosed.
Adding hand controls should be very easy on this machine. It has a "drive by wire" throttle system. You could relocate the factory potentiometer sensor from the pedal to the steering wheel.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the reply. I am definatly going to have to check one out when they come into the dealerships. I really do not want to buy a polaris after all that is what left me kind of f-ed up and the renegade I rode really impressed me and I always liked brp products.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts