Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is Runforefun advertising in Ash-Lynn section and I don't see anything from Ash-Lynn since the original announcement that they are a vendor?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Why is Runforefun advertising in Ash-Lynn section and I don't see anything from Ash-Lynn since the original announcement that they are a vendor?
Ash Lyn is the name of my business. I was not aware how this forum operates as no outline or rules were presented when I paid to be a vendor. Hopfully I am posting my products in the correct area.

·
Registered
56 Posts
What is your product?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
I have a custom composites shop and make custom parts for a variety of vehicles. A friend of mine owns a Commander and wanted me to make him a Carbon Fiber Air Filter cover, so I made the mold and producted the part for him. I decided to try and market on this site so I became a vendor. I am currently working on the molds for wider fender flares. I will custom make or duplicate a variety of parts for this vehicle or the Maverick if there is enough interest.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for clearing it up Run.
I was confused when I saw under RunForeFun that it said official site vendor,but since the original post about Ash-Lynn nothing else was posted.
Welcome aboard no matter what name you go buy.:icon_wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts