Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to give a huge thanks to Kris from Cold Blooded Performance. I ordered a STM secondary from him the other day. I had an unexpected ride coming up so I called him up and he went out of his way and overnighted me the secondary so I could make my trip. Not only that, he called me to make sure I got it in time and that I had everything I needed. I didn't answer because I was loading up and heading out. I had two missed calls, a voicemail, and a text message from him making sure I got it. I have dealt with a lot of atv places lately, and have never had this good of service. Not only that but Kris is very knowledgable about atvs/utvs, and can answer you any questions you have. In this economy its very hard to find a quality company that will go out of its way to help its customer. Great service and a great guy. Thanks again Kris and I can't wait to do business with you again in the future.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I haven't put much (sober) seat time on it yet. As soon as this storm gets out of here Ill get some real time on it.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I want to give a huge thanks to Kris from Cold Blooded Performance. I ordered a STM secondary from him the other day. I had an unexpected ride coming up so I called him up and he went out of his way and overnighted me the secondary so I could make my trip. Not only that, he called me to make sure I got it in time and that I had everything I needed. I didn't answer because I was loading up and heading out. I had two missed calls, a voicemail, and a text message from him making sure I got it. I have dealt with a lot of atv places lately, and have never had this good of service. Not only that but Kris is very knowledgable about atvs/utvs, and can answer you any questions you have. In this economy its very hard to find a quality company that will go out of its way to help its customer. Great service and a great guy. Thanks again Kris and I can't wait to do business with you again in the future.

Good deal man! I'm glad you liked everything and glad I was able to get you fixed up. Let me know how you like it once you get some sober seat time in it! I know that's tough these days! Lol!

RiverRat, your's are being loaded out as we speak. You'll get some goodies too.

eagleeye, I got you some more stuff on the way as well! Might not go out till Monday. Super busy week/weekend. I'm currently enrolled in 30 credit hours of college. (15 at one and 15 at another) due to overlapping schedules. This will only last for 3 weeks. I can't wait to get some breathing room!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts