Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I have noticed there are a few Commanders and their owners from the lower mainland and I got to thinking I wonder how many would like to do a ride together on a weekend, also if others that are futher away want to join in by all means!

So lets get a head count and start riding!

·
Registered
65 Posts
bc

im in prince george where abouts are you? where did you get qe diff and how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Through my dealer and it was $1600 installed

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im in prince george where abouts are you? where did you get qe diff and how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking?
Also I'm in The vancouver area

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool, I'm off this upcoming weekend and the weather looks good so I was thinking a ride might be in order?

·
Registered
319 Posts
cool, I'm off this upcoming weekend and the weather looks good so I was thinking a ride might be in order?
where were u thinking of going i have my tracks on right now but i could take them off.
But might have to work this weekend depending on how busy i am!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thinking Chipmunk in chillibush!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
okay I have 3 other guys in for Saturday! how does this work for everyone?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I should be able to make it. Directions to Chipmunk? Time?

I may have a buddy coming with a Renegade, just need to get it put together in time. Waiting on parts.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would say around 12 noon at chipmunk. If travelling from Abbotsford on the numer 1 get off on the Vedder exit and head south to Chilliwack lake rd and take a left (just before the bailey bridge, while on chilliwack lake rd you will drive for a while and then you come upon another bailey bridge (you will see a kayak course) cross the bridge and this road turns into Tamahi, Travel a half mile and pull over on the left and we can meet there and continue up the raod aways until we reach our destination!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It was a good day overall, I ended up going into limp mode as i rolled my machine doing some goofin around! meanwhile Brent had takin off to head up the hill and by the time I thought my day was over and as we were heading back to the truck my machine realeased the HP once again and we turned back and played some more.

·
Registered
319 Posts
It was a good day overall, I ended up going into limp mode as i rolled my machine doing some goofin around! meanwhile Brent had takin off to head up the hill and by the time I thought my day was over and as we were heading back to the truck my machine realeased the HP once again and we turned back and played some more.
Right on Jason ur machine fixed itself thats good to hear!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ya luckily, We tried coming up the mountain but couldn't make it! I would have liked to play up there but couldn't get any farther, what time did you leave? we left at 5:00 ish and your truck was still there?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Ya luckily, We tried coming up the mountain but couldn't make it! I would have liked to play up there but couldn't get any farther, what time did you leave? we left at 5:00 ish and your truck was still there?
ya i played up top for a bit the snow was really hard and icy, I probably came down at around 6 it was pitched black when i was heading down so i got to see how well the hid lights worked in the bush there super bright especially when u have snow on the ground!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yup, same here. I was loaded up and gone by 5:45pm!

I saw your truck was still there, the funny thing was that I drove right by where we were parked and had to go back, even though my lights were awesome out front I couldn't see anything beside or behind me, I had to turn around to locate my truck!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think I will go with what you have for back up lights on the rear and the sides

1 - 20 of 20 Posts