Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How cool is it that all of us have a place to post on a unit that is not even released yet? Or is it just sad that Can-Am has us hanging around here like puppets on a string? Sic we are for sure. I hope what they release when and if they finally do is worth our torment! If it is not I say we join forces and storm the factory! ;) Ok so maybe not go that far. I currently have a RZR and love it but have to admit I too am waiting on pins and needles to see what Can Am brings to the table. There may be another RZR for sale. I owned a can am outlander before switching to a UTV and man was it a great unit! I am hoping for similar from their UTV.
So anyway hang in there to all my fellow puppets and lets hope the puppet master cuts us loose soon! If not then by the time they release it it will be outdated and we will all be to old to use it! :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
So anyway hang in there to all my fellow puppets and lets hope the puppet master cuts us loose soon! If not then by the time they release it it will be outdated and we will all be to old to use it! :)[/QUOTE]

The best thing I did was to buy a Teryx Sport 09, and have fun NOW, I love it and I drive it like I stole it, I do not have any problem at all compare to my friends RZR's. But the great news is Can-Am SxS will be out in March 2010 and this is when I will trade my Teryx for the new beast. The March 2010 comes from a vendor that seems to have good inside connection??????????????

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hear that alot from you Cow riders but I have not had a minutes trouble with my RZR. Cant say if the Kawis I have ridden with have had issues or not as they generally are way too far behind or stuck for me to tell.
Now wont it be nice that we can all stop hacking on each other when Can Am gets the new side x side out. The we will have to have a thread on here dedicated to finding a new topic to argue about! :)

Just hacking on ya some... no ill intent...In my book as long as your out and riding I could actually care less what your in. LETS RIDE!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hi.

I do not consider myself a "cow rider". However i found racing and getting soaked in mud gets dull very quickly. Even when i was younger.

As for which make & model is best. No particular brand is perfect in every region of the world.

I had a polaris X2 and a ranger 6x6. The X2 lasted one week before it had to be returned. Manufacturing defect. I got my money back, and learned my lesson.

The 6x6 ranger. Well i won't even start on how useless that thing was.

Drive a couple hours west of here and no problems with polaris machines.

I know that even the CMI (chinese import) Moose 500a are great here, but in the Atlantic provinces they are crap.

I have done extensive research on just about all the atv brands vs region and the quality and service varies enormously. Even if only a 100kms away.

To me a Can-Am UTV 6x6 would be love at first ride/sight.

Chain myself to it... Grrrrrr! Snarl!... MINE!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mud racing is not by far the primary use for the side by sides we have. Do do it only at jamborees and such. As for the Cow rider it was aimed at Corvette2002 as he made the first polaris dig and I was hacking back. I also had issues with a Polaris sportsman in 2000 and an X2 more recently and swore I would never own another Polaris, that was until I compared them with all the other side by sides and found them to be the best of the bunch currently. We have 2 and have had no issues with either in over 2500 miles of hard trail use. I am a firm believer of running what you have luck with. If you have luck with Kawasaki run them. If it Yamaha then fine as well. The important thing is that we all get out and ride. I too am waiting on Can Am as I am hoping for something in between the RZR and the Ranger with at least an 800 cc engine. Weather or not I get it will determine if I change brands. As for the 6x6 that would be pretty cool as well but I think we are a minority in thinking that. Hang in there and good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts