Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
30% Off and a free tshirt or hat with a purchace of Can Am product ordered before the end of the day Sunday. 25% off all other UTV product. PM me for your order. Click the link below for our website.
Yoshimura R&D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Get your orders in before Sunday to get a free hat or t shirt. PM me your orders for 30% off Commander product.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hey I bet you would sell more exhausts if you had a couple sound bytes on here! Maybe do a video of a 1000/800 commander with a slip on and 1000/800 Commander with a full exhaust! I would be happy to do a demo for a discount on a slip on hint hint lol!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have the full exhaust system (RS8, 3/4 system), pim2 and O2 sensor and they are all great products. The exhaust sounds good, at low RPMs it is not too lound but when you put more pressure on the fun pedal, it sounds pretty good. I get many compliments and the sound and no complaints from the neighbors.

Check out YouTube for sound clips. Dragonfire racing exhaust

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
I was going to jump on this but found no sound clips and if there is any power loss or not. I know there not much gain but dont want to loose power and have something to loud.

·
Registered
48 Posts
The following link is the clip I was refering to :

I did not notice any power loss, quite the opposite actually, but that was just my seat of the pants experience, plus I added quite a few things at the same time making individual judgment more difficult. All that being said I do not think you would be dissapointed.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Damn tempting now!

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Crazy but the prices are way cheaper on ebay including shipping. The 10.00 shirt is just advertising for them so this is not any deal by no means...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey I bet you would sell more exhausts if you had a couple sound bytes on here! Maybe do a video of a 1000/800 commander with a slip on and 1000/800 Commander with a full exhaust! I would be happy to do a demo for a discount on a slip on hint hint lol!!
I'll still honor the holiday discount through this week.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
There is a dragon fire on ebay for 289.00 plus shipping and I know there made by Yoshimura. I believe there identical.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
$336 + tax and shipping where applicable is $54 under what the posted Ebay price is. The DFR pipe price of $290 is being sold at 50% off. Our dealer pricing policies prohibit sales of this kind of advertised discount. Of course we can't prevent these kinds of deals by 3rd parties but we can enforce this with our dealers. We will not violate our pricing policy. Thanks for your interest in Yoshimura!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts