Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We sell Hiper Beadlocks. More than happy to answer any questions and If I cannot answer your question I will find the correct answer for you!
We ran their 14 inch double beadlock at King of the Hammers on our RZR 900 and they did really well.
I think you can see from this photo that we are pretty comfortable with them!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I might be interested in a set of 4 if the price is right. I not sure of the off-set and rim width I want to go with yet.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might be interested in a set of 4 if the price is right. I not sure of the off-set and rim width I want to go with yet.
Just depends the width you want to go.
Hiper Suggests either a 4/2 front and a 5/2 rear or 4/3 front and 5/3 rear.
Great guys to work with and a very near facility!
They do great work.

·
Registered
18 Posts
They do great work.

I did forget to mention that I have an X-model, and the wheel diameter is 12". I'm not sure if I want to stay with the stock diameter or go with 14" It seems like there is a bigger selection of tires for the 12" The 4/2 F and 5/2 R are the stock off-set and width... Correct?

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They do great work.

I did forget to mention that I have an X-model, and the wheel diameter is 12". I'm not sure if I want to stay with the stock diameter or go with 14" It seems like there is a bigger selection of tires for the 12" The 4/2 F and 5/2 R are the stock off-set and width... Correct?

I run 14's on my RZR and love them.
I will have to see if you can get 12 inch double beadlocks on a Commander or not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts