Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I total forgot about this site...

OHHH I can wait to get my hands on the new Can Am... Heard a lot of good thing about it so far. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
504 Posts
Welcome to the site Endi!

We had a RZRForums.net member win one of your raffle prizes last weekend at the rally. Thanks again for your support there and I'm sure that he will be contacting you soon!

I'm still loving my adjustable HID kit too :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the site Endi!

We had a RZRForums.net member win one of your raffle prizes last weekend at the rally. Thanks again for your support there and I'm sure that he will be contacting you soon!

I'm still loving my adjustable HID kit too :)
Excellent!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys, from the other side of the world!
Been waiting for this, and watching this space for a long time...it seems the curtain is about to lift, the wait is nearly over.
Can Am has never disappointed - I've never had a SxS, but I am convinced this one will be the best the world has ever seen. I'll be getting one for sure - hopefully the first one on the continent!
Cant wait.........

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi guys, from the other side of the world!
Been waiting for this, and watching this space for a long time...it seems the curtain is about to lift, the wait is nearly over.
Can Am has never disappointed - I've never had a SxS, but I am convinced this one will be the best the world has ever seen. I'll be getting one for sure - hopefully the first one on the continent!
Cant wait.........

Welcome to the site...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts