Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm from a small town in Texas. I am new to Can-Am, I have been a Arctic Cat guy for the past several years I have a AC 500 ATV on 29.5's and a 700 H1 Prowler on 31's. I love mud riding and am thinking about adding a Commander to my collection. I love the looks of the commander and its ability to be a sport UTV and a utility UTV at the same time.

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
I'm from a small town in Texas. I am new to Can-Am, I have been a Arctic Cat guy for the past several years I have a AC 500 ATV on 29.5's and a 700 H1 Prowler on 31's. I love mud riding and am thinking about adding a Commander to my collection. I love the looks of the commander and its ability to be a sport UTV and a utility UTV at the same time.
Welcome to the forum. What model are you considering? Any questions we can help with, feel free to ask. I probably don't know the answers, but someone here will!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I considering the base model 1000 or 1000 XT

·
Registered
308 Posts
Welcome from Oregon...where the wind blows 40+mph (4th of July) and sand is EVERYWHERE and I mean EVERYWHERE...lol....Barbara

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
WELCOME!!!!! coming from arctic cat, you will probably be pleased with the Commander, i hear the cats have problems here and there

·
Registered
245 Posts
Welcome....what small town in Texas? I am from Beaumont and ride all around.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Howdy from Southern Arizona..we like to make that definition around here...

·
Registered
254 Posts
Welcome! From Spring, TX!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts