Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looks like a couple of different models in there. I like the X with the rock sliders. Now, let the real discussion begin!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Alright.... so.... um.... yeah I got nothing...

All I can say is that I want it... now!!!!

Glad I didn't dump the money into rotax'in my rhino because the wife would flip if I came home with that too... which I'm going to...

·
Registered
17 Posts
The embargo (hold down) is set to finish at midnight this day (may 7) but at 18h00 eastern time, it was 12h00 in france and the site was on:cool:

Don't think well go to bed early, waiting for the press release here and the vids;)

·
Registered
379 Posts
I love everything except no power steering.
Here are some specs to review................

Technical data:
ENGINE

Bore and stroke 976 cc 2 cyl. V, liquid-cooled, Single camshaft (SOHC), 8 valves (4 per cylinder)
Bore and stroke 91 x 75 mm
Power System iTCMC with EFI and throttle housing 54mm, 2 injectors VDO Siemens ∞
Start-up Electric
Transmission CVT, sub-transmission with high and low, park, neutral and reverse movement Brake Series Motor
Drivetrain Selector mode 2 x 4 / 4 x 4 shaft driven with Visco-Lok differential

CHASSIS

Framework Steel
Cage Diameter 51mm (2 inches), high strength steel, Cage approved ROPS
Volatility adjustment Adjustable tilt
Suspension Front / Shock Double wishbone control of diving / Shock type control movements
Front travel 254 mm (10 in.)
Suspensions Back / Shock TTI (Trailing Torsional Independent arm) with stabilizer bar external / Shock type of motion control
Rear travel 254 mm (10 in.)
Front Brakes Two ventilated discs of 214 mm with 2-piston hydraulic caliper
Rear Brakes Hard to 214mm ventilated, with 2-piston hydraulic caliper
Front Tires Carlisle Black Rock 686 x 229 x 305mm 27 x 9 x 12
Tires Arrears Carlisle Black Rock 686 x 229 x 305mm 27 x 9 x 12

DIMENSIONS

LxWxH 3004 x 1489 x 1829 mm
Wheelbase 1925 mm
Ground Clearance 279mm
Dry Weight 587 Kgs
Towing Capacity 680 Kgs
Interior storage Safe a glove: 17.2 L (4.5 gal) under the driver's seat: 13.1 L (3.5 gal)
Tank capacity 37.8 liters

FEATURES

Instrumentation Multi-function gauge: Speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip odometer, trip, hour meter, fuel gauge, gear position speed Sport mode indicator, flag belt 4 x 4 indicator, diagnostics, automatic stop after 15 minutes
Lock DESS (Digitally Encoded Security System
Electrical System Prewired for winch
Lighting 4 lights showing a high density (60 W) with rear brake light
DC jack Lighter type in console, standard connector REAR (15A)

WARRANTY 2years BRP France

FINISHING XT

• Winch BRP XL 4000 with guide rollers for cable, wired remote control and remote storage integrated
• Wheels 14 "aluminum pan

• Tires Maxxis Bighorn 2.0

• sturdy front bumper

• Frame rail cash

• Fenders

• Instrumentation analog / digital multifunction display with

• Steering customizes core with brushed aluminum

·
Registered
308 Posts
well it looks like my new baby will be the 1000EFI X....Now I know what I put my deposit down on.....Now I have to wait again till the deaerlship receives the 1st shipment.....Hurry up & wait....:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Oooooohhhhh!!!! Engineering video 2 answers that question. Wicked!! Intake comes from 3 1/2' up in the front of passenger compartment to a pre/dirty side that can drain mud & water before going thru the filter to the clean side & to the throttle body. Nice!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts