Can-Am Commander Forum banner
6K views 23 replies 5 participants last post by  Wolfsnout 
#1 · (Edited)
We received these pictures today as a token of appreciation.
Please read....
Not only is the Wolfsnout the best atv utv off road dust mask.....

The 3rd of the 159th Attack Reconnaissance Battalion (Quickstrike), which is a part of 12th Combat Aviation Brigade in Germany, inquired about getting Wolfsnouts for their battalion to combat the dust from the copters and the severe dust storms in Kuwait. They tested them and liked them so much, they then proceeded with the paper work to purchase dust masks for the battalion. With the wars winding down and the looming cuts, we were told it would take 6-12 months to get approval. We began to donate them a little at a time every few weeks. There are thousands of military personnel who will need these come January -February when the dust storms start up again. We would like to get them to as many soldiers as we can, so if you would like to help please follow this link. Wolfsnout Military discount / donation page.These guys and girls are more grateful than you can ever imagine.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 920x682.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x483.

See less See more
#7 ·
Excellent and thanks!

#9 ·
Thanks for your support for this round. We sent this out today
Makes a little better than 60 from us and 7 from forum members. Afters this went out
many donations poured in for next week. We plan to do this every week until Christmas.
Wolfsnout Military discount / donation page.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 785x593.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1033x784.

#13 ·
This is the greatest honor we have ever received.

These guys are awesome and gave us back way more than we gave them. I would expect nothing less from an American Soldier...They are the best America has to offer.

If you would like to help us help them click here Wolfsnout Military discount / donation page.
For blowout sale discount click here Forum Christmas special Refresh the page.

1 US Flag = $20
3840 Gallons of JP-8 = $16,320
9.6 Hours in an AH-64D = $24,000
Owning a flag that has flown over the NAG (North Arabian Gulf) and been on a mission which has helped changed US Foreign policy = Priceless

#14 ·
The 3-159th has returned to their home base in Germany. They have been replaced by the C4-501st Attack Battalion. I have been in contact with CW2 Ryan and he told me they just received the first box of Wolfsnouts and he said " My crew chiefs are using your product and they all love it."
We are on a mission again to try and get as many to them as we can so if anyone would like to help I'm sure they would be grateful. We can only do so much on our own. We recently sent two shipments to Afghanistan.as well.Wolfsnout Military discount / donation page.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.