Can-Am Commander Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help. I recently purchased a used 2017 commander that came with an audio/stereo roof. I'm a little too tall for the roof and I hit my head on it every time I hit a bump so I'm looking to remove the stereo roof and sell it. The problem is I can find a lot of roofs online but none that look like the one I have. I want to identify what I have so that I can get an idea of the value before I try and sell it. I know these things can get pretty pricey but without knowing what I have I have no clue what's a fair asking price.

Can anyone help me ID this product or help with a reasonable value? I don't want to rip anyone off on the sale but I don't want to just give this away either.

Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Sky

Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle
Green Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Electronic instrument

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I had to guess I’d say It looks like a pro box top?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I looked at those and the roof material itself looks similar but the speakers were different and I wasn't able to find a configuration that matched in the various package options that Pro Box offered.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I know what you mean…. I saw the same thing. Could be an earlier version though. Pro box is always changing their designs. Either that or they ordered an “empty” top and put their own speakers in it? Could possibly be homemade too? It’s different than most tops I’ve seen.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know what you mean…. I saw the same thing. Could be an earlier version though. Pro box is always changing their designs. Either that or they ordered an “empty” top and put their own speakers in it? Could possibly be homemade too? It’s different than most tops I’ve seen.

Yea...I was considering it may be homemade as well. Which makes selling it even more complicated. All the new ones I have seen are going for $2k or higher but without having a MSRP price to reference it is hard to assign a value. I'm just trying to be fair.

I may just list it online in some local marketplace groups and let someone make me an offer. It's too big and heavy to try and ship anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts