Can-Am Commander Forum banner

2101 - 2112 of 2112 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Well that’s why mine was 2400. It is nice. I have mine at deer camp. I keep my commander in it and hunting stuff. Makes it nice not have to tow it back and forth 2 and half hours every time I go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Boogerhead

·
Registered
8,024 Posts
I didn’t actually pay anything out of pocket. My buddy bought it and I supplied the land. He gets half and I get half. The storage place he had was less space and more money. Buying the new can equaled two years of renting storage where he was.

·
Registered
8,024 Posts
Note to self: Putting your winch rope in the clothes washer will turn it into a bird’s nest.

·
Registered
8,024 Posts
Put my “Boogerswife canceling device” on tonight so I can make ramps for the Stinger garage. Almost there!

·
Registered
8,024 Posts
I’ve been trying for several months to get a hold of Acefire because my tires keep going flat. I don’t know anything about beadlock wheels and figured he would. Maybe my factory Bighorns are done.

·
Registered
8,024 Posts
Stay out of the thorn bushes.
Yep for sure. You’ve always told me to stay on the trail which I haven’t always done a good job of taking your advice but I appreciate it just the same. Sometimes my right foot steers Stinger in the wrong direction despite the advice I’ve been given. I took that one off and put one I bought on for plowing season. I’m sure you remember but I bought a complete set of take offs to do the wider rims with the skinny tires. I always forget which I’m supposed to do but I’ll never forget your help along this journey. Thank you Ace. Love, Boog.

2101 - 2112 of 2112 Posts