Can-Am Commander Forum banner

2081 - 2100 of 2112 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hoping for the best for your friend booger head , these times are challenging for everyone. After the recent closure of my dog grooming business due to COVID19 I was feeling blue for some time and began to experience mood swings. This led to a physical altercation with my neighbor which is now thankfully resolved. Best of luck in the future booger head, things will get better.

·
Registered
8,024 Posts
Well heck, thanks a lot Mr. Underground, or as my favorite person in the whole wide world would say “10-4.” I sure hate to hear about your poodle petting business going south but please don’t be blue yourself my friend. There is a lot of good in this world and when you are feeling down, just know you can always hit the Boogster up for some convo, personal advice, or thorough play by play in depth discussion on rebuilding your Can-Am Commander. You know the number. Boog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,024 Posts
Being jobless and what not, I can’t afford to fix Stinger anymore. Boogerswife bought me a new ride though so all is good.....

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I’m on my phone and my eyes are getting old but does that say colostomy on the tank? “Hey check out my new colostomy! It really churns through the mud! It’s made by Q and some vowels.”

·
Registered
12,849 Posts
Boogie you are a hard one to figure out sometimes

·
Registered
8,024 Posts
I wonder if Can-Am offers a cattle guard for a Commander?

·
Registered
8,024 Posts

Pretty cool. It's what they call a one tripper, basically brand new. 40' long, 9' tall with doors on both ends.

·
Registered
286 Posts
How much did you pay for yours? I bought one and it’s a lot more beat up than your. Rusted and dented

2081 - 2100 of 2112 Posts