Can-Am Commander Forum banner

2061 - 2080 of 2089 Posts

·
Registered
12,765 Posts
I think it was a blow machine to install in stinger. This way it won’t start if he blows over 0.2 . Normal folk are on a .08 rule but boogs was born with higher numbers than that .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Troy. C’mon. You’ve known Booger a lot longer than I have. It was a breathalyzer, but I had them set it at 4.0. That way he could at least still drive Stinger after a bowl of cereal. Just one bowl.

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Hi all! I’ve been sorting through these threads trying to figure out the Commander lean. (Mostly Mud guys with huge tires.) I guess there is no adjustment on the back side but I have it on the front too. Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. Boog.

·
Registered
12,765 Posts
Wait till morning then the moon will be in a different spot and it’s gravitational pull will be different on the gas . It might lean the other way

Reactions: Bill_Rowe

·
Registered
12,765 Posts
Well they say the moon is what controls the tides so maybe your leaning mander

·
Registered
12,765 Posts
Boogs when my mander was doing the lean I had to replace my rear sway bar .
It was twisted

Reactions: bstromback2002

·
Registered
12,765 Posts
Just air up the right side front and rear !! Watch it straighten right out. Being both tires are flat !!
But but they were only flat on the bottom

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Gee is my face red. Ace nailed it on the head! Ol’ Stinger is sitting pretty now. Thanks everyone for the help. I hope you and yours are safe. Love, Boog.

·
Registered
12,765 Posts
Hey boogs could you offer some of your wisdom and help me out with some trouble shooting .

My mav is unusually quiet and will not move when I put it into gear . Don’t matter if it’s high low or reverse.

Reactions: slowindown

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Hey boogs could you offer some of your wisdom and help me out with some trouble shooting .

My mav is unusually quiet and will not move when I put it into gear . Don’t matter if it’s high low or reverse.

Dearest Troy, please engage starter button prior to putting machine in gear. Hope this helps. Boog.

·
Registered
12,765 Posts
100% sound advise .
I got it now

2061 - 2080 of 2089 Posts