Can-Am Commander Forum banner

2041 - 2060 of 2063 Posts

·
Registered
7,820 Posts
When we finally got there, we measured the ice at 13”. I’ve got some new secret weapons this year. Let’s go racing boys! (and gals)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,671 Posts
Hmmm trailer didn’t have enough power to push that ole ford

·
Registered
7,820 Posts
Hmmm trailer didn’t have enough power to push that ole ford

Lol. For once the the 6.0l turd was running good. Good enough to start pealing the skin off the trailer! With a little red neck ingenuity, ploombers strap and duct tape we made it up there. We’ll worry about getting it home after the race season. (If it makes it) : )

·
Registered
12,671 Posts
Your going to need some plugs after you pull all of those nails out of your tires.
Can you imagine what the tires would look like if a little was left sticking out . It would look like hedgehog tires or round porcupines lol

·
Registered
12,671 Posts
That would be so much fun I would think I was in heaven

·
Registered
12,671 Posts

My canned ham needs a bit of a tune up so it’s a little sick at the moment

·
Registered
12,671 Posts
Maybe ace is worried about the other riders . Any state that you are camped in boogs will likely have a beer shortage.

·
Registered
7,820 Posts
I’m not sure what I did but apparently Ontrack sent me a pipe bomb. The guys a friggen idiot. He put a return address on it! Maybe I should send it back.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
No, really. Please just don’t open it around Boogerswife or the dogs. Or in any populated area. Is there a large field nearby that you can go stand in the middle of? It’s s just a small gift, just for you. Only you.

·
Registered
7,820 Posts
Well if it’s just for me and me only, I will open it in the comfy confines of the dog house tonight where boogerswife makes me sleep. Thank you Mr. Ontrack.

·
Registered
7,820 Posts

Since it’s February I figured I better get my butt in gear and put the plow strap on. Bring it Mother Nature! Lol.

·
Registered
7,820 Posts
Lol. It’s a little bigger than that but the back forty is where my shovel shines. Access to my work storage container, turning the camper around with the Jeep behind it and keeping the camper dump clear this time of year is important. Also I have to have a path to the coop, the little Acehole’s got to eat. : )

2041 - 2060 of 2063 Posts