Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2029 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are looking for donations for a psychiatrist for our little buddy booger because after his trip down to West Virginia he has now had a mental break down and has multiple personalities and because we are a tight commander family we need to help him out

·
Registered
28 Posts
We are looking for donations for a psychiatrist for our little buddy booger because after his trip down to West Virginia he has now had a mental break down and has multiple personalities and because we are a tight commander family we need to help him out
I agree!!! Get this man some help!

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
Which of the different personalitys are we to tackle first ??

·
Super Moderator
23,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't know we will have to leave that up to the shrink. They may go after the transgender personality first.

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
And charge him with theft

·
Registered
613 Posts
He needs a rest, some vacations. Buy him a ticket and sent to me ( Mexico ). with a couple tequila shots , he will get better .

·
Registered
58 Posts
Careful what you say about someone! Little is known that the IRS taxes each personality separately. You could open a real can of worms.

·
Registered
12,543 Posts
I think we shall start his treatment with electric shock therapy .
I here it works good to get all the split personalities to surface and leave .
Then we will be left with boggie woggie .
Our little plumber needs help .
I have some car battery's and booster cables . Who is ready to help me fix our little bogger buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
23,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have a 12v converter to 10kw. Will that be enough juice to rid him of the evil spirits???

·
Registered
12,543 Posts
Will we need one of those table that they are tied down and weights pull both ways .
Getting better always hurts

·
Registered
12,543 Posts
Ya know mid evil technology in ridding evil demons

1 - 20 of 2029 Posts