Can-Am Commander Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am installing heat shields on all the interior panels of my limited. I removed the factory foam and would like to know if I should reinstall it over the new heat shield.

·
Registered
12,887 Posts
Put a console cover on , it works better than all the trouble you are going through

·
Registered
12,887 Posts
I was selling them but I am sold out , so the only one now is TITE tops . I didn't build them myself , I had them made but the builder said materials are going up so he said he would have to charge me more . That's why I quit with them . Mine controlled hear and noise . TITE tops does a good job on heat

·
Registered
256 Posts
I was selling them but I am sold out , so the only one now is TITE tops . I didn't build them myself , I had them made but the builder said materials are going up so he said he would have to charge me more . That's why I quit with them . Mine controlled hear and noise . TITE tops does a good job on heat

Shoot. I was trying to help ya out. LOL.

·
Registered
12,887 Posts
No problem bro , my builder is looking at different suppliers to try and find good supply's at a fair price . If and when he finds some we will get back to building them at the same price . I just refuse to keep bumping the price up because the supplier is getting greedy
He did find one place but the material was not as good as what we have been using .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts