Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hallo Community!

I´m Dirk from Germany and I send a "Hallo" to all here in the forum. My English is not the best (after 20 years out of school), but I hope, you knew what I mean and write. ;) (Errors or mistakes can you tell me per pm, so my English can be better in the future!)

My age? In the head very young and the rest of the body is 38 years old.

Now I´m looking for a SxS. First I think to buy a RZR but then I heard that Can-Am comes with a SxS too. Now I´m waiting to test the Commander and then....... I think I´m the Commander here. :D:D:D.

"Tschüss" for today!
Dirk

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Hallo Community!

I´m Dirk from Germany and I send a "Hallo" to all here in the forum. My English is not the best (after 20 years out of school), but I hope, you knew what I mean and write. ;) (Errors or mistakes can you tell me per pm, so my English can be better in the future!)

My age? In the head very young and the rest of the body is 38 years old.

Now I´m looking for a SxS. First I think to buy a RZR but then I heard that Can-Am comes with a SxS too. Now I´m waiting to test the Commander and then....... I think I´m the Commander here. :D:D:D.

"Tschüss" for today!
Dirk
Welcome to the forum, and don't worry about you Enlish We can't write it or read it hear either. Happy trails.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for welcoming me!

@Brian B: Yes you get the UTV street legal here in Germany in two versions:

1) "vierrädriges Kraftfahrzeug zur Personenbeförderung" (vKP), it means a "vehicle for transportation of persons" with ~20hp or

2) "land- oder forstwirtschaftliches Fahrzeug" (lof), it means a "vehicle for farm- or forest-work" with 57hp.

The diffrent between this versions are, the 1st is the Europe-legal-license and the 2nd is a "special-German-license" so we can use the full power of the vehicles. Puh, i hope, you knew what I mean (it´s my privat translating).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts