Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if any one has tried GTMAT for reducing heat and Noise. It has a higher heat rating than some of the other products being discussed and is on sale right now. Just was hoping someone had used it and was looking for some feedback on how it worked out.

·
Premium Member
2,765 Posts
After reviewing their webside I did not see where they talk about its ability to reduce heat, only adheasion temperature range?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Resurrecting a dead thread here, sorry. Just wanted to stop in and say Hi to you all! I've been following a few threads here that reference our product and figured I might as well introduce myself as a point of contact. Please let me know if you guys have any questions about GT Mat!

Also, we are offering free 10 sq ft samples if you give us a call and provide your shipping address. Contact me at 1-855-GT-SOUND. ;)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Just got myself 10sq ft. GT Mat is good to 350 degrees.

Thanks Tracie :wink:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Received my 10 sq ft Thursday, good deal for free.

Thanks GTMAT

·
Registered
738 Posts
I left a voice mail with you last week for a sample , did you get it ? Wi address.

·
Registered
738 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
I need some testers for our Liqui-Damp X product. Anyone interested in a free 6oz sample size?

what is it?

I would like to try your heat and sound dampening stuff if you still have a sample laying around.

·
Registered
26 Posts
what is it?

I would like to try your heat and sound dampening stuff if you still have a sample laying around.
Full details on both Liqui-Damp products can be found here: 1 gal liqui-damp | eBay

We are able to send a sample of our mat and a 6oz liquid sample if you are interested. Give me a call: 1-855-GTSOUND.

I ordered some over a week now, maybe it will be here soon
Send me your shipment information via PM. We have received some samples back as "unknown/no such street number" recently.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Resurrecting a dead thread here, sorry. Just wanted to stop in and say Hi to you all! I've been following a few threads here that reference our product and figured I might as well introduce myself as a point of contact. Please let me know if you guys have any questions about GT Mat!

Also, we are offering free 10 sq ft samples if you give us a call and provide your shipping address. Contact me at 1-855-GT-SOUND. ;)

pmed ya:icon_wink:

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
I got mine in the mail today.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Can you send me some free samples. I'm in canada. Lots of riders up here.

Let me know and ill pm you my info

Thanks

Stiff

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Can you send me some free samples. I'm in canada. Lots of riders up here.

Let me know and ill pm you my info

Thanks

Stiff

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
We can offer the product for free but shipping costs will have to be paid. Give us a call for a quote: 1-855-GTSOUND.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts