Can-Am Commander Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning to all...

I have factory manuals for everything I drive and in those, I have diagrams for every ground on the vehicle...where they are located, etc. Does anything like that exist from BRP for the Commanders? I have mine apart right now doing maintenance, adding another battery, a winch, etc and would like to check all the grounds while I'm at it.

Thanks in advance!

· Registered
1,581 Posts
Don't you have an '11 model? If so, I can post up what little info the service manual provides. The schematic doesn't show the right information, concerning ground locations, anyway. It shows the battery connections to be at the rear of the buggy, for instance. I wonder if that was the original proposed design, or the guy who made the diagram was dyslexic. IDK

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL Too funny. Now that you mention that, I saw something somewhere else that showed battery connections in the rear. I wonder if that was for exports somewhere else or something.

Yes...I have a 2011 and I would certainly appreciate any information you can give me. Thanks again.

· Registered
1,581 Posts
The following pics are from the '13 service manual. The '11 service manual shows none of this. I have a '12 xt, and the ground point depicted under the regulator is indeed there. I figure you don't have the winch wiring harness if you're adding a winch, but here it is.
Font Machine Engineering Auto part Parallel
Font Art Circle Symmetry Pattern
Map Font Slope Circle Diagram

1 - 5 of 5 Posts