Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for opinions on mud aggressive all terrain tires. Planning on running a set of 5 this year, so all the same size.
14x7 beadlocks
Up to 29.5" tire maybe
I ride pretty gnarly mountain terrain with a lot of rocks and mud. I do some ditch banging on my way to the trails, hit some gravel roads, and occasionally hit the pavement to scare my old lady or friends. I guess I'd like a nice aggressive tire that wont ride like a Sherman and wont be real hard on the machine. Also, I suppose weight could factor in, although I could be convinced either way.
I've been contemplating Terminators, Mudder In Laws, Cryptids, Mud Zillas, Mega Mayhem, Etc. Just need some input from those who've had some on their rides.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Maxxis Carnivores, 28x10 R14. Love them for exactly the kind of conditions you're talking about...

-Kris

Reactions: acefire

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
Terms and Intimidators are awesome. Check out the Intimidators too. They're a little more all terrain than the Terms, but still KILLER in the mud.
Intimidator Tires

I would like to run tires like this during hunting season. Go ahead and send a set of each to Henderson ‘Rado and I will try them each out for an honest review. Please also include a 30pk of Busch light to compensate for my time. Thanks in advance, Booger.

·
Vendor
337 Posts
I would like to run tires like this during hunting season. Go ahead and send a set of each to Henderson ‘Rado and I will try them each out for an honest review. Please also include a 30pk of Busch light to compensate for my time. Thanks in advance, Booger.
@Boogerhead !
You're in luck man! We just released some 44" x 10" x 24" Terminators that would look gnarly on the ol' Stinger! ?? They're on the way, along with a complimentary dirty 30 of Busch Light.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@Boogerhead !
You're in luck man! We just released some 44" x 10" x 24" Terminators that would look gnarly on the ol' Stinger! ?? They're on the way, along with a complimentary dirty 30 of Busch Light.
Yeah, I doubt you have reasonable, if any, shipping to Alaska.

·
Vendor
337 Posts
We ship it, but yeah...shipping tires to Alaska sucks. We have a bunch of dealers up there that get freight orders, and that may save you a big ol' chunk of change.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We ship it, but yeah...shipping tires to Alaska sucks. We have a bunch of dealers up there that get freight orders, and that may save you a big ol' chunk of change.
Who are your dealers in Wasilla, or in Anchorage?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
In Wassilla, North Star Motorsports, Trail Toyz, and MTA Online are dealers.
In Anchorage, AK Mining, A2D Motorsports, and Anchorage Yamaha.
I'm friends with Kevin, over at Trail Toyz. I'll see if he can hook me up. For the record, I don't think MTA Online sells any power sports stuff. They are a communications company. Nice try, though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts