Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I’ve got a plexiglass windshield that I bought not too long ago. It’s scratched up pretty good already in only about 10 hours. So I started looking for a glass windshield. I’ve found all kinds of them for the maverick but I can’t find an emp glass windshield for the commander. So, I figured somebody on here surely knows where I can find one. The ones for the Mavericks look nice and only cost about 400 bucks. Anyone know where I can get a glass windshield for the commander?

·
Super Moderator
25,416 Posts
Get the mr10 hard coat windshield from emp it will last you for yrs . And won’t bust if it gets hit with a rock or tree branch.

·
Registered
32 Posts
id like a glass windshield too, with a wiper, how does a Hard coated windshield hold up to a wiper ? Whose got them now?

·
Registered
699 Posts
The Ryfab windshield is OK but I didn’t like the fit on commanders so I built my own. I also took a wiper system from a 2000 VW Jetta and made my own wiper system. I love em both, great fit and easy to open vent on bottom of windshield.
If you can weld a little and have someone who can bend aluminum,, it’s an easy build. I probably had 10 hrs in mine and about 1/4 the price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts